“WIN A $1000 SHOPPING SPREE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open at 7:01pm AEDST on 29/11/2021 and close at 6:59pm AEDST on 28/12/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- For the purposes of this promotion a Participating Retailer is any store in Australia that stocks the Eligible Products and is authorised by the Promoter to display advertising material featuring this promotion (“Participating Retailer”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Adventure Operations branded product at a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period. Adventure Operations branded products include: Oztrail, Companion, Campfire, Elemental, HammockCo, Igloo, Keepcold, Roman and 4×4 Equip (each an “Eligible Product”). For clarity, there is no minimum spend on Eligible Products in order to be deemed valid for the purposes of this promotion.
- To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit adventurecompetitions.com.au(or scan the QR code featured in Participating Retailers);
- Follow the prompts to the competition entry page and input the requested details including their first name, last name, residential postcode, valid email address, contact phone number, Participating Retailer of purchase and their receipt number; and then
- Submit the fully completed online entry form.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per transaction (receipt number) regardless of the number of Eligible Products purchased in a transaction in excess of one (1); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be three (3) prize draws conducted for this promotion (each a “Prize Draw”). Entries open at 7:01pm AEDST and close at 6:59pm AEDST for each Prize Draw on the dates specified in the table below. All Prize Draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 10:00am AEDST on the dates specified in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Non-winning entries in each Prize Draw will be entered into any subsequent Prize Draws. Winners will be notified in writingwithin two (2) business days of the relevant Prize Draw and published online at adventurecompetitions.com.au on the dates specified in the table below.
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries close||Draw date||Publication date|
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Prize Draw will each win a $1,000 voucher redeemable at the same Participating Retailer in which their Eligible Product (associated with their winning entry) was purchased. Voucher is redeemable on Adventure Operations branded product only to the value of $1000 at RRP (Recommended Retail Price)
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not takea prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If anyprize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $15,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 11/04/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notifiedin writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name/s will be published online at adventurecompetitions.com.au on 18/04/2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection lawsin the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, includingthe Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Adventure Trading Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 77 010 916 006) of 71 Charles Ulm Place, Eagle Farm QLD 4009, telephone 1300 3621 921.
NSW Authority Number TP/00462. ACT Permit No. TP21/01879. SA Permit No. T21/169